Wildflower Counseling Services works with teens and adults, groups and families, in areas like:
- Substance use, co-occurring disorders, and related family, school/workplace, or legal issues
- Broken and blended families moving through high stress times (co-parenting, children in the middle, emphasis on the developmental needs of each unique family member)
- Death and loss, grief and recovery (because everyone grieves differently)
- Fatherhood–men seeking insight into one’s upbringing, and focus on growth as supportive, nurturing parents
- Managing deeper-running issues of anxiety and depression with an individualized mental/emotional/physical, holistic approach to wellness
We start from the belief that every person is made to and able to grow, but not every person has benefitted from good conditions for growth. I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and addictions counselor. We can identify the right mix of individual, family, group, and/or experiential therapies that make healthy movement and growth more likely for you and your loved ones!